[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Submissions On the Checkout List

  • From: Emily Harrison <greeniebone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 23:20:03 -0500

I have been working on E Pluribus Unicorn for a couple weeks now, and I'm
about one-third of the way through (it's intense!).  I noticed the total
lack of word wrap right away, and I do believe I found a way to fix it.  I'm
using Open Office Writer to proof it, and I researched online how to fix the
issue.  It appears to me to have worked, though as a sighted volunteer, I
can't always tell how the spacing issues will manifest themselves when read
by the visually impaired.  When I submit the book after I finish it, if
someone checks it out and discovers that my solution did not work, I will
have no hard feelings if they send a quality control report to Bookshare so
the book can be further improved.

--
Emily Harrison
greeniebone@xxxxxxxxx