[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Submissions On the Checkout List

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:07:49 -0700

I completed work on "unity Statement of National Oppression" and it has been accepted into the collection. I offered the credit to the original proofreader.

I also have the book "to Speak the Truth" and will see what I can do.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>