[bksvol-discuss] Re: Murder Shoots The Bull

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, Rik. It would be great if there were a
Comments section that travels with the book file so
that validators could explain why they are releasing
the book. HOpefully tht's something that can be fixed
without too much trouble. I think Gerald and Jake have
suggested it to the PTB (Powers that be)

Cindy