[bksvol-discuss] Murder Shoots The Bull

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:23:49 -0400

I have just released Murder Shoots The Bull because it needs more fixing up than I can give it till next week. It has stray I and 1 characters mingled through the text, and a spellchecker won't catch those. My mom has gone out of town, so I'm working in my dad's office through Sunday. I like the plot of this mystery and will pick it up again if no one else has taken it. It really needs someone who likes mysteries to read it through.

Monica Willyard