[bksvol-discuss] Re: More crotchets about Braille

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:41:24 -0800

Hi Jill,

I think there might be a change that we as braille display users can make.
Unfortunately, not being a geek, and having one who fixes everything in the
geeky arena for me, I don't know what it is.  I'm sorry I'm no help, and
just tempting you with hopeful news.  I'll ask and see if Jon can remember
what he might have changed to make the difference in my display.  Don't hold
your breath though.  We both have notoreously holey memories.

Mayrie

  _____