[bksvol-discuss] Re: More crotchets about Braille

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:19:38 -0800

More crotchets about BrailleKim, I don't think that Bookshare can make any
changes in the braille translator they are using. Instead of stressing about
it, I find myself making corrections in the cookbooks I care enough to save. I
haven't read one yet that hasn't had some braille problems. I am especially
aware of this 4,5,6 addition in wweb addresses. I think Shelley is right about
the reasons for this, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.