[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Than 60 New Books Approved

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

If we bookmark the link you gave (I made a tiny URL
from it), will it be updated daily, like Jake's link,
so people won't have to wait until the next day to see
the new books? That's convenient.

Cindy

--- Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gustavo's been busy in the last two or three hours.
>  He's approved more
> than 60 books, including several bestsellers.  If
> you'd like to see them now
> and possibly download a few, then click on the
> following link.

  New Books - English Only

http://tinyurl.com/gmq9y

> If you can't click on the link because your e-mail
> software can't receive
> HTML messages, then go to www.jbrownell.com
> <http://www.jbrownell.com/>  and
> click on Useful Bookshare Links then click on
> English books sorted by most
> recent publication date.
>

> Gerald

--- Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gustavo's been busy in the last two or three hours.
>  He's approved more
> than 60 books, including several bestsellers.  If
> you'd like to see them now
> and possibly download a few, then click on the
> following link.
>

> Browse

<http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&author

string=&sort=4&language=en&quality=0&category%5B%5D=0&operation=submit&submi