[bksvol-discuss] Re: More New Books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:03:11 -0500

I may if I happen to notice it before anyone else.  I knew about the
approvals today because I received a message telling me that my submission
of Traitor had been approved, and I knew about the one the other day because
Jake sent me a message saying that Gustavo was approving books because he
had just received one of those messages for a Nancy Drew book he submitted.

Gerald