[bksvol-discuss] Re: More New Books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:51:43 -0500

I forgot to mention that there's a Spanish book in the list.  If you look at
the language for the book, you'll see that it was marked as English by
mistake.  I've notified Gustavo so it can be corrected.

I also see a couple of bestsellers in the list.  Blue Screen by Robert B.
Parker was in the top 10 of the Hardcover Fiction list for 2 or 3 weeks in
the last month, and Traitor by Coonts also made the same list for the last
couple of weeks, although it's only barely made the top 20.

Gerald

  _____