[bksvol-discuss] Re: More CECILY VON ZIEGESAR books requested

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:15:02 -0800

HI Cindy and everyone,

All of these books by Cecily Von Ziegesar in the Gossip Girl" series that
are listed on the wish list are already in the collection:
Gossip Girl #2. You Know You Love Me
Gossip Girl #3. All I Want Is Everything
Gossip Girl #4. Because I'm Worth It
Gossip Girl #6. You're the One That I Want
Gossip Girl #7. Nobody Does It Better
Gossip Girl #8. Nothing Can Keep Us Together
Gossip Girl #9. Only in Your Dreams
Gossip Girl #10. Would I Lie To You
Gossip Girl, The Carlyles #3: Take a Chance on Me
Gossip Girl, The Carlyles #4: Love the One You're With

        I don't know if it's common practise to remove books from the wish
list once they've been added to the bookshare collection, but thought I
ought to mention these, in case books are actually removed from the wish
list once they enter the bookshare collection.
I am glad for the note at the top of the wish list that tells people to
check the bookshare collection before scanning anything from the wish list,
because the wish list as it is, is not a list of books currently being
wished for, but is apparently, a list of all books ever wished for.  I'd
hate to scan something from the wish list, thinking someone actually wants
to read it and can't, only to find out that that wish has already been
filled.

Mayrie