[bksvol-discuss] Re: More CECILY VON ZIEGESAR books requested

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:08:18 -0800 (PST)

Mayrie,

Thanks for letting me know about he gossip girls books that are in the
collection. I have tried to remove the books from the wish list when they've
gone into the collection, but I admit I've been remiss in recent months; when
someone tels me that they are going to scan one of the books, I cross it off
the wish list, and when I learn they've been added to the collection, I delete
them from the list, but I've been forgetting to check the wish list as well as
the being-scanned list when I glance at John's list, though I did when I was I
did when I was making that list.
Amelia did apparently checked the collection before making her request, because
he said that although many of the books are in the collection those 3 aren't:
Maybe she miss-pelled somehing. I'll double-shcek and will let her know tha
they are there and will delete the cCarlyles 3&4 from the wish list.

hanks again.
(" There are some books by Cecily Von Ziegesar that I
> wish to read but
> > are not on the bookshare website.
> >
> > Devious (It Girl
> > #9)