[bksvol-discuss] More American Girl Submissions!

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:31:02 -0600

Hi Booksharians,

Four more American Girl Submissions for your validating pleasure. All have been
read through and had chapter headings protected, headers stripped, and have
been rank spelled to 99.9 percent. The Four books are:
Brave Emily by Valerie Tripp
Meet Julie by Megan McDonald
Julie Tells Her Story by Megan McDonald
Happy New Year Julie by Megan McDonald

The rest of Julie's series is coming very shortly. Just need to get them
edited.

Happy Validating!

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----