[bksvol-discuss] Missing books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

I'm forwarding this letter from Kathy that came to the
bookshare list. I checked every list--the ones she'd
already checked, the ones I've been keeping, and
Jake's reject and rescan lists and I can't find any of
these books. Is anyone on this list validating them? I
didn't start keeping track until recently, so if
someone posted that they were working on them before I
started keeping my lists they wouldn't show up.

CIndy