[bksvol-discuss] Missing Page

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:42:45 -0400

Hi. I'm validating Death Of A Glutton by M.C. Beaton. There is one page that scanned as nothing but jumbled letters and punctuation while the rest of the book is in pretty good shape. This page seems especially important to the plot, and I can't approve the book as it is. If you submitted this book or can get a print copy to scan a page, would you please email me at plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx ? I'm going to continue cleaning the book in the hope that I'll get the missing page.

Thanks.