[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thoughts About Quality Ratings

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:36:33 -0400

Hi Sue, Jill, and Cindy. I can see that I took offense where none was intended. Sorry for being sensitive on that point. I didn't understand that there was a certain person or a history here. I think part of my reaction came from the fact that I can see the difference in quality from my first scans and what I do now, and it's a little embarassing to see how many little things I missed. I started wondering about how bad my submissions must have looked at first and wishing I could hide under my desk. I've learned a lot from this list, and I can't imagine submitting books after being asked to be a little more careful. I was assuming that people wouldn't submit anything if they know that their work is too much to fix up. Knowing the character of you all here, I should have asked if you were sure it's because she doesn't care. I stand corrected, and I humbly apologize for jumping to conclusions.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com