[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:20:27 -0500

No there aren't that many bestsellers in a given month.  The list comes out
once a week, or it did when I read the Bookworld.  The top 10 in hard and
paper, fiction and nonfiction, make at worst 160 books even assuming there are
no repeats and all the books change over which does not happen or the Road Less
Traveled would not have been on the Posts bestseller list for 2 years.