[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:06:43 -0500

You're both welcome, and to anyone else interested, the offset blocks of text
are causing no problems whatsoever.  The chapter beginnings are the major issue
so far because of their odd typography, but the book hasn't got that many
chapters.  I've scanned a substantial portion and have about 80 pages left.
Then the read through and a check that the notes are coming out ok.