[bksvol-discuss] Re: May 10 - almost 100 books added

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:29:42 -0700

Hi Monica and all,

Excellent caparisoned. IN a pinch a reader can have a book in a few weeks if
it is not available. Plus with the scanning software we some of us have we
can have a book in 24 hours.

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748