[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marilyn B is fine but without power

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:44:16 -0400

Oh goodness!

Thanks for letting us know.

Christina

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Madeleine Linares
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:41 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Marilyn B is fine but without power

Hi everyone,

Marilyn B. called me today to ask if I would email you all with an update:
She's on Long Island and completely without power. She's fine (and has a
generator) but she wanted everyone to know that she's not ignoring them but
she won't be able to get anything done until the power comes back on. She
thinks they will regain power in about ten days but anything could happen so
she doesn't want anyone to count on it!

Thanks for understanding!

Best,

Madeleine Linares

Volunteer Coordinator

Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative

650-644-3459

madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Join us in celebrating our 10
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniver
sary-celebration/> th Anniversary!

Title: Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years

JPEG image