[bksvol-discuss] Marilyn B is fine but without power

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 16:40:48 +0000

Hi everyone,

Marilyn B. called me today to ask if I would email you all with an update:
She's on Long Island and completely without power. She's fine (and has a
generator) but she wanted everyone to know that she's not ignoring them but she
won't be able to get anything done until the power comes back on. She thinks
they will regain power in about ten days but anything could happen so she
doesn't want anyone to count on it!

Thanks for understanding!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

JPEG image