[bksvol-discuss] Madeleine is back from vacation

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 16:51:36 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm back from vacation. As you might imagine, I have quite a lot of emails to
get through so forgive me if I'm slow to respond. I'll be working especially
hard on the approval queue this week and hopefully I'll get caught up soon. So
very sorry for the delay! Feel free to email me directly if there are
time-sensitive issues. Otherwise, thank you so much for your patience! Happy
new year!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

JPEG image