[bksvol-discuss] Re: Madeleine is back from vacation

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:08:38 -0500

Hi, Madeleine.

Welcome back.

Hope you had a good vacation.

Christina

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Madeleine Linares
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 11:52 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Madeleine is back from vacation

Hi everyone,

I'm back from vacation. As you might imagine, I have quite a lot of emails
to get through so forgive me if I'm slow to respond. I'll be working
especially hard on the approval queue this week and hopefully I'll get
caught up soon. So very sorry for the delay! Feel free to email me directly
if there are time-sensitive issues. Otherwise, thank you so much for your
patience! Happy new year!

Best,

Madeleine Linares

Volunteer Coordinator

Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative

650-644-3459

madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Join us in celebrating our 10
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniver
sary-celebration/> th Anniversary!

Title: Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years

JPEG image