[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lost in the System

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:31:54 -0800

Hello All,

I'm working on the little ice age which as a scan is good but when I
converted it from a .doc to .rtf the pages are not right. The blank pages
did not come out correct. So it is going to take me a few to get the pages
straightened out.

Because of this I am not going to get to the history of civilization part3
and it will be back on the download list.
Katie Hill
Reconnection and Reiki energy healing
Get your personal numerology reading
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx