[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for God in Harry Potter

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:53:49 -0500

Hi.  Back when the final Harry Potter book was released, I read a column
written by Jerry Bowyer.  He talks about some of the Christian references
Rowling included in the books, and he brings up his getting to know John
Granger who you mentioned.

If anyone's interested and wants to do a search for it, the column is called
Harry Potter and the Fire breathing Fundamentalists.

I'm sure Granger's books would be a good read for those who want to delve
into the religious aspects and classic literary  references in Harry Potter.

Chris Feist - The one and only!