[bksvol-discuss] Re: Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:06:49 -0700

Cindy, Actually I do save my scans. I have a folder where I put the books after they have been submitted. I have well over 100 books in that folder, so if one gets lost I can resubmit it. So I do have Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness in case it falls through the cracks.

Regards.

Bud

7:47 PM 7/6/2006, you wrote:
That would be nice. Patricia Kepler does put her name
but not her e-mail address, and I don't have a recent
one. If she uploaded an excellent copy of Oklahoma
Sweetheart and all it needs is a coyright check, it
would be a shame to have someone else spend the time
to valdidate it or reject it.

Bud, may I suggest that in the future you save your
scans until they get added to the collection? That way
if something disappears you wouldn't have to rescan.

Cindy

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California