[bksvol-discuss] Re: Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:09:27 -0400

Hi, Bud. They give validators as long as they need, as long as they keep
renewing the book. There's no time limit. You'll get a rejection notice if
something does happen, so I'd assume everything is OK unless you hear
differently. Since you know who took your book and she knows who submitted
it, she can get in touch with you if there is a problem. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mercy0421