[bksvol-discuss] Re: Last question

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:12:01 -0400

Kenneth, as with validators I am assuming you are just put back to the
submission page? I think if I submitted I would wait for an hour or so and
then look on download.  Anyone else have a better thought? By the way, I
have done some of your scans and they are excellent.  Thanks for them.  They
were great books besides making the collection better! I have to say here
that in some ways the new site is not quite as helpful to the volunteers as
the old one.  I sure wish all the titles for validation were on one page,
although they can be now that we have them down a bit.
Reggie

  _____