[bksvol-discuss] Books I'm Scanning

  • From: "Molly O'Sullivan" <molly.osullivan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:53:25 -0500

Hi,
Wittling down my book pile, I will be scanning, and Emily will be proofing:
Swimming Without a Net by MaryJanice Davidson
The Tail of Emily Windsnap by (oops, I need to look up the author!)

I know I'll have a bunch more to add to my pile, since when I was sighted I was
a book horder, so I have quite a collection of my own, not to mention family
with tons of books as well.
I'm on a bit of a scanning high right now, since Emily and I got our first book
in the collection as a pair this weekend!

~Molly