[bksvol-discuss] Re: Last Word

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 06:14:06 -0400

Parthenia.  Good thought, though.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy Rosenthal
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 3:17 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Last Word

  Could it be Omega? That usually means the end -- Have you heard the phrase
"The Alpha ans the Omega?" "the beginning and the end."

  Cindy

  On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Gary Petraccaro <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Literally, the last word in this book.  It's in greek.  I have set K1000 to
recognize in greek and it doesn't come out except as in garbled english. Should
I just put in a transcriber's note or what?
    Thanks.