[bksvol-discuss] Re: Last Word

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "michael.l. >> \"Sestak, Michael L CIV 63134\"" <michael.l.sestak@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 05:02:49 -0700

Neither Amazon or Google have a preview of the last page of that book.

What is the last line of text on the page that K1000 does correctly? Both google and amazon do allow the text to be searched and provide a snippet around the found word. Perhaps the snippet will show the last word as well in that snippet. Otherwise, I'm stumped.

Ah, but, worldcat says it is at the library of my local community college. I've never been there, but surely they will let me look at the last page of one book.

Misha

On 9/5/2014 3:13 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
Men Women and Pianos, Arthur Loesser.

----- Original Message ----- From: "misha" <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>