[bksvol-discuss] Re: Large Print Editions

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:43:05 -0600

Hi Melissa. I think I've seen books that say something about being in large type in the collection.

But I would think these books would present problems for a scanner. OCR programs are usually set up for standard size print, not large print.

Just my opinion,

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>