[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kushiel's Dart

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

I read the reviews in my library catalog to see if
perhaps the blank pages might be illustrations. The
information about the book doesn't mention that is'
illustrated, so that's not the explanation for the
blank pages, but I did see in the Publishers' Weekly
and the Library Journal reviews that the book is
recommended for Adult Fantasy readers.