[bksvol-discuss] Kurzweil update question

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:46:48 -0500

Hi all,
I just checked to see if there were any patches for Kurzweil that I hadn't
installed yet. I found four files, but they have very cryptic names. One is
kesi txt followed by a string of numbers. The others are scan if and numbers,
something srv and numbers, and something with sys and numbers. Can anyone tell
me what these updates are and what they're for? I can't look at the filenames,
so I can't get any clues on how the names are spelled or what the extensions
are.
With mixed curiosity and trepidation <grin>,
Kellie