[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil help

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:47:40 -0700

    To subscribe to the Kurzweil 1000 List Serv, send a message to
imailsrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and type the following line into the body: subscribe
first name last name
k1000

To unsubscribe from the Kurzweil 1000 listserv, please send a message to
imailsrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and type in the line into the body:
unsubscribe k1000 your_name

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx