[bksvol-discuss] Re: Key of Knowledge

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:10:19 -0600

Ouch!  <smile>  That is exactly why I released City back to the download
list, Donna.  You have a reputation for high quality scans, and as you say,
there are many others as well.  But since I did not see any breaks and knew
they would be there, I knew someone with more validating experience shoould
do it.  Kellie said that Word usually sees the section breaks so I need to
learn more about setting Word.  When I do see the page breaks I can go ahead
and do it.  <smile>

Sue S.