[bksvol-discuss] K1000 scanning chime?

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:29:44 -0400

I have K1000 V11.  In my old settings imported from an older version, I
have one where it chimes when the scan is complete and it's ready to do
another, instead of announcing 25%, 50%...
I want to make it chime without loading those particular settings, but I
can't figure out where to do that.  I feel like I've looked everywhere.
Anyone know what I'm talking about, and how to do it?
Thanks.
Tracy