[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 questions

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 22:23:22 -0400

If version 9 works the way version 11 does--or even version 10 for that
matter--then when you are on the bold text, make sure to select it, then hit
control-shift-b and make sure that the voice says "bold disabled". Have you
tried this? If so, what does K1000 say? Or, the longer way around is to select
the text, hit alt, then e, then o for the Format menu, hit "enter" on Font, and
tab through to Bold and make sure it' says "disabled". What happens when you
try this? What does K1000 say when you try to change font attributes?

Make sure to save the file when you've made your changes.

HTH

Evan