[bksvol-discuss] K1000 questions

  • From: "Nancy Martin" <nancyam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:47:54 -0500

Hi,
I wanted to replace all the bold items in a book then go back and redo it.
Some of the actual page numbers were in bold, others weren't.  But I can find
the bold characters, but K1000 won't let me replace them.  Is my only choice to
select the whole file and change its font to regular and make the changes?

Also, in my rejection message from Bookshare, it mentions that submitters scan
their books with the program set to ignore end of line breaks.  I've searched
all through menus, etc. and can't find this feature.  Did it get added after my
version 9 update?
thanks much,
Nancy Martin
Oklahoma