[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 & Opticbook

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 22:08:30 -0700

I have the same issue.  The time it takes the scanner to finish a scan
is about 5 seconds, and while it is scanning I've never had to use
Kurzweil reading commands, or I'll just wait until that 5 second scan is
done and then use them. It is my only choice.
the window is exactly what you suspect, just a scanner progress window,
and if you've your screen reader active it is a window which is spoken
by it while it has focus since it steals focus.