[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just wondering

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:40:06 -0500

It is neat.
It's by Paul Hutchens I think is how it's spelled.
It's about 6 boys growing up in Sugar Creek
and all the  things they get into thereis a lot of  mysteries in their stories.
But it is Christian based,
the boys in the gang as they call it, read their bible go to church.
But some of their family members at first aren't like one guy's dad who was the
town drunkard.
It is just their adventures.
I first heard about them on BBN Radio they dramatized some of the books plays.

            From: gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
            To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 7:12 PM

            I saw a bunch of them already on bookshare,
            I wonder if I'd like them?
            Sense I like tame books as my husband likes to put it *smile*
            and I wonder,
            I don't believe I remember hearing the Bobsey  Twins when I was a
child,
            I'm sure I didn't read them,
            I'm not sure why,
            unless it would be the fact,
            I had a terrible knack of misunderstanding things that  were said,
            and I thought my brother said "The Boxing Twins"
            and until I was an adult, I still thought these books were called
"The boxing twins!
            And I have read one or two, need to read more.
            and waiting for more  Sugar Creek gang books there is finally one
up there, and you can bet I already read that one.
            Sorry for rattling.