[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted - The Bluegrass Guitar Style of Charles Sawtelle

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:29:13 -0400

Dear Rick,

Another must read for me, a long--time bluegrass fan. You've chosen yet another book that has a smaller target audience and would never have made it to braille without Bookshare and its volunteers with eclectic tastes. Great books are multiplying on Bookshare like Tribbles on star ships! Thank you.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>