[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted three Books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 02:28:30 -0400

I think there is an option to "review a book" which seems to be different from the long and short descriptions we provide. Is this true? Can editorializing be done there?

I still fail to grasp how someone can submit a book with utterly no idea what it is about, no description of it at all. If I ever get time, I am going to add escriptions for books on bookshare which I have read. Writing descriptions about books I have liked is fun. What about getting points toward membership for doing descriptions? After all, people will be more likely to use bookshare if they know what books are about.

E.