[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Released

  • From: Mike Gorse <mgorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 15:14:29 -0400 (EDT)

There's a scan of it in the correction already, marked as good. Perhaps it should just be rejected as a duplicate if the quality isn't any better.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006, Lisa Belville wrote:

Hi, all.

I've just released Disability Politics: Understanding Our Past, Changing our Future.

There's a huge amount of junk characters on each page. There's also truncated lines that someone with a print copy may be able to fix.

The book was published simultaneously in Britain and the U.S., but the book is all British spelling, so someone's spell checker will get a work out.

This was one of those books I seriously considered rejecting, but I thought I'd give someone with more patience than myself a chance to fix it up.

Lisa