[bksvol-discuss] Join Science Fiction Club Thursday, December 13, 2007

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:02:25 -0500

Greetings Everyone,

Come join us at the next meeting of the Science Fiction book club on
Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 6:00 P.M.
Pacific, 7:00 P.M. Mountain, 8:00 P.M. Central and 9:00 P.M. Eastern time.
The meeting will be held in the Friends Community Room at
        http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e
        or you can select that room on the Friends website at
(http://www.friendsofbookshare.org).

We will hold our meetings monthly on the second Thursday of each month.

At our next meeting we will be discussing the book Ender's Game by Orson
Scott Card. This book has become somewhat of a classic in the genre and we
believed, as a group, that it would be enjoyed by all.

Also, if you are a subscriber, or can obtain, the September 2007 issue of
Analog magazine please read the science fact article on RFID chips. We will
try and get around to discussing that item as well.

If you have questions please feel free to contact me.

J. R. Westmoreland
Email: jr@xxxxxxx