[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteer list

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:06:53 -0400

For me at least about is about telling the truth. We were told John would be staff person dealing with volunteers. We were not told he would be dividing his duties between bookshare and other organizations, no matter how valuable their work is. I personally choose to volunteer for organizations who deal honestly with me as I deal with them. If it turns out that I have been dealt with in an less than honest manner in this case I will at least be disappointed.

E.