[bksvol-discuss] Jaws not speaking misspelled words in Office 2003

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:28:37 -0400

Hi all,

Now I just consider this unfair.

I was validating a book yesterday. I hadn't done so for a couple of weeks. I started to do a spell check on the book. When the spelling dialog comes up Haws tells me I am in the misspelled word field but it doesn't read the misspelled word. It does read the label for the field but not the word.

I am using the latest upgrade to Jaws.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks.