[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake's List and Grand Cindy's new books list

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:05:43 -0500

I actually like them at the bottom because I don't have to listen to or skip them to get to what I want to see first. It's not that I can't skip that stuff. It's just one extra step. I would imagine that those of us who get the list each day would have bookmarked the wish list pages and Jake's site by now if we were going to use them. I can see that a new person might like that info, but I don't see that it would make much difference if it's at the top or bottom since a new reader would naturally explore the email on the first message, just to see how the messages will work. They'd find the links, no matter where they're placed at that point.

Monica Willyard

Jill O'Connell wrote:
I prefer it at the bottom, Cindy, if you are taking a vote. Jill