[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is There a Bookshare Newsletter? wasrevisiting Hold For

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:46:30 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I'm curious and would like to know the answers to
some of those questions, particularly nos. 4,5,6 and
7.

Also, I believe the newsletter goes out to all members
and volunteers, so I'd like it to include news about
the Wish List, about improving quality and thus BSO
and its significance, and about respecting Hold Fors.
That's all I can thnk of at the moment--oh, and if
there are still positions to be filled, a section on
that, too, or the URL to go to to look at
requirements, etc.

G.Cindy