[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Books and Beyond Interviews Dave Lieber Wednesday, January 9, 2008>

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:38:50 -0500

We used to have some who did the transcriptions of all the chats, but I
don't see her on the list.  Liz, I would do it, ut don't know how.  But
agree.

By the by, you are among several on here who are deaf blind, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.