[bksvol-discuss] Re: Information for our Library?

  • From: "Janice Carter" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:53:01 -0800

She's back!

Sorry for my delay in saying goodbye and in thanking you for being the best
part of my time at Benetech.   However, as you can see, I haven't gone too
far.  Over the next few weeks, Carrie and I are taking my husband's
collection of several hundred best sellers (that are already in
Bookshare.org) to swap for books not in the collection (a great idea from
Ms. Carrie).  And, when the family leaves in a few weeks, plan to do some
validating.  Be afraid.  Very, very afraid.

Regarding the original message, I've added Gustavo, John, and Susie to this
note so you get the most up-to-date Bookshare.org book count.  Also, if you
want handouts sent to you, just ask John Glass and he can arrange for same.

Again, thank you for over two years of fun and challenge.

Happy reading,

Janice Carter
jcarter@xxxxxxxxxxxx